Use of Information – Solari will not share Personal Information obtained in connection with the service you registered to receive unless requested by first responders.
Hours of Operation
Terms and Conditions
A Registered User is defined as a User that has successfully completed the “Opt-in” process. Registered Users might be asked to provide additional Personal Information such as the Registered User’s wireless telephone number or zip code in order to receive referrals to behavioral health resources.
Registered Users that register for Solari’s service acknowledge, understand and agree they may get charged by their wireless carrier for all messages sent to the Registered User in connection with this service. Frequency of messages can be determined by the Registered User. Message and Data rates may apply. Solari cannot guarantee message delivery.
- Registration – Solari offers a single opt-in method to subscribe to the service provided to Registered Users. Msg&Data Rates May Apply. Please check with your wireless carrier for information on your text messaging plan.
- Single Opt-in Method: Users will opt-in to Solari’s service by texting HOPE to short code 44673. Solari will confirm the registration by sending a confirmation message. The Registered User may text to 44673 for HELP.
- Termination of Service by User – A Registered User may revoke his or her consent to receive messages from Solari and cancel the service via his or her wireless device at any time by sending a text message that says “STOP”. Solari will terminate the Registered User’s registration for the most recent service sent to the Registered User. Any of these words followed by the word “ALL” in the Registered User’s termination request will cancel all of the Registered User’s registered wireless service with Solari. If the Registered User chooses to unsubscribe from Solari’s service via his or her wireless device, the wireless services will be terminated immediately and will cancel the Registered User’s previous opt-in.
- Resuming Service by User – A Registered User may resume services by sending a message that says “HOPE” to 4HOPE. The user will be prompted to confirm that they wish to resume texting services
- Termination of Service by Solari – The Registered User understands, acknowledges, and agrees that Solari may, at its sole discretion and without liability to any Registered User, terminate its service at any time without advance notice.
- Delayed or Undelivered Messages – Solari is not responsible for delayed or undelivered messages. Wireless carriers are also not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Support – Users can receive technical assistance by emailing HELP-IT@solari-inc.org. Users can also call the Crisis Line at 602-222-9444 to speak with a crisis specialist.