A friendly and understanding ear.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
365 days a year
For medical, police, or fire emergencies call 9-1-1
Sometimes you need someone to listen.
We live most of our lives in the spaces between the highs and the lows and that’s where the Warm Line can help. Trained Peer Support Specialists are available 24/7 to provide friendly, anonymous support.
Whether it’s feelings of loneliness or struggles with substance use, our specialists have been there. They can help you steer clear of a crisis before it happens, and also celebrate the joyful moments.
The Warm Line is open to anyone 18 years of age or older and is not limited to people with a diagnosis or mental health concern.
Call us for the tough times as well as the good times.
We’re here for you when you don’t have anybody else to call.
If you’re experiencing a crisis such as suicidal thoughts or other urgent concerns, please call our Crisis Line.
Here are just some of the reasons that people call the Warm Line:
- To feel a little less lonely.
- To get some fears or worries off your chest.
- To identify coping strategies for depression, anxiety, or substance use.
- To find local resources and support groups.
- To share the excitement of a new job or life goal.
- And much more…
We’ve been in your shoes and are ready to help.
Our Peer Support Specialists are trained to provide compassionate support and access to resources. But they’ve also had direct personal experiences with their own mental health challenges and recoveries.
Warm Line specialists offer peer support, help with recovery, and assist you before you reach a crisis situation.
Here’s what you can expect when you call:
- The Warm Line is available to anyone 18 years of age or older.
- We’ll maintain strict confidentiality around anything you share.
- You can remain anonymous and we won’t document any personal information.
- We’ll provide individualized care and undivided attention throughout the call to listen and respond to your personal needs.
- When we’re experiencing a high volume of calls, you may experience wait times.
- To help us serve more people, all calls are limited to 5 to 10 minutes each and you may call only once per hour.
- The specialist will tell you when your call is nearing its end and when you’ll be able to call back if you need to talk more.
Help us continue to make a difference.
As a nonprofit organization, we rely on the generous support of individuals and organizations to help us continue to provide our services.
Charity Navigator has given us their “Give with Confidence” designation and a perfect score of 100 in their rating system.
We’re also a Qualified Charitable Organization in Arizona, which means individuals can receive up to $400 – and married couples up to $800 – in Arizona State Tax Credits for donations to CRN.