Who We Are
We meet people with compassion.
- Listen and acknowledge without judgment.
- Treat people with dignity and respect.
We give every interaction our best effort.
- Embrace a philosophy of “I can help you.”
- Provide value at every opportunity.
We take ownership.
- Do what it takes to find a solution.
- Ensure responsive and accurate work.
- Do what is expected and follow through.
One organization, one goal…
Crisis Response Network – alongside Community Support Network – is a division of Solari Crisis & Human Services, an award-winning nonprofit that operates data-driven crisis and human services programs and contact centers.
Solari is more than a name – it’s how we empower people to move from hope to health.
Help us continue to make a difference.
As a nonprofit organization, we rely on the generous support of individuals and organizations to help us continue to provide our services.
Charity Navigator has given us their “Give with Confidence” designation and a perfect score of 100 in their rating system.
We’re also a Qualified Charitable Organization, which means individuals and married couples can receive tax credits for donations to Solari.